Fad Noori! Saudi born, Pakistani International fashion professional, full name Muhammad Fawad Noori was born on 23rd April 1979 in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Noori gets the burning desire to become sports person and also for creating beautiful things and an eye on creative thinking from his childhood. After completing his schooling; he decided to do something different from his family profession. His family backgrounds are all in aviation’s (pilots and Aeronautical engineers) and the field of fashion is always dazzling to him. As Taurus by birth he is creative and very career oriented also the wide range of products in fashion industry demands a fantastic variety of professional roles to choose. The fashion industry is fast paced, exciting and full of creativity and glamour also traveling is one of his hobbies and after getting higher positions in industry include opportunity to travel, which is one of the reasons besides a chance to travel, one gets the chance to work with clients from different background and culture.
In year 2000 he joined Le Ecole La Chambre de Sayndicale, Paris, France in care of (PIFD)Pakistan Institute of fashion design Recognize by HEC (Higher Education commission) Chartered by the Government of Pakistan. www.pifd.edu.pk and completed his 4 years bachelor’s degree in Fashion design.
After Graduation he have started his career in academia and joined TUF The University of FAISALABAD, www.tuf.edu.pk and BUC, British University Council MULTAN, affiliated with EDEXEL UK as Lecturer Fashion design and after three years of experience in academics he decided to upgrade his qualification and then In year 2007 he has done LTI Qualification in digital fashion (equivalent to HND or NVQ level 5) (Licentiateship of Textile Institute) TEXTILE INSTITUTE, Manchester UK The world wide institute of textile including clothing & footwear. www.texi.org.uk also have done Diploma of CAD/CAM Pattern making GGT (Gerber Garment Technology) using ACCU MARK software From PRGTTI (Pakistan Readymade Garments of technical & training Institute.
After studies he worked as Manager Product development & Head of sampling department in Gulf Nishat Apparels Ltd. deals with, G.V, GAP, Levi’s Brands and worked as Design Consultant for SDC PAKISTAN (Lahore region) for Society of dyers & colorists, Head off. Bradford UK spent 10 years with SDC is great learning and exploring international market in color and design and on his enthusiastic services he is the youngest person in the history of SDC who took BRONZE MEDAL AWARD BY Society of dyers & colorists SDC UK Bradford on enthusiastic services for SDC Pakistan as Design Consultant.
With over 15 dedicated years in fashion & design field he has done many international projects and also have lots of international achievements. According to him the favorite part to become fashion professional (Noori said; “In fashion filed is not only one but it’s multiple as in combinations. Most exciting is you become creator rather than follower. In short most suitable keywords are Innovation, research & development, trend forecasting, writing and publication, multi-cultural work area and most fascinating is traveling. Furthermost significant as I am promoting sustainable fashion, for me ethics in every aspect are most important from client dealing to design and then to end product. I always consider this in my mind. Sustainable fashion is the future of fashion it’s the not the trend infects it’s the solution. Honesty is the best policy in every field and as a Muslim it’s inherent in our jeans.
Currently Muhammad Fawad Noori is working with GIFT University (Gujranwala institute of future technology) in Gujranwala, Pakistan www.gift.edu.pk as Assistant Professor in SFADA ( School of fine arts, Design & architecture) since December 2007 and Creative design head of GSFW by National Fashion League Hungary Association (NFLH, Hungarian abbreviation: NDL) NFLH & GSFW (Global sustainable fashion week). Since March 2016 http://gsfashionweek.com/our-team/ http://www.fashionhungary.com
Recently appointed as International Director at The Korean Society of Fashion Business, Seoul, South Korea http://www.fashionfabi.co.kr/eng/1s_01.html
By the grace of almighty Allah and prayers of his love ones, his achievements what he got are blessings. As international fashion designer and researcher he got many international achievements which are astonishing for field of Pakistan fashion some are following:
- Various Illustrations published in book named FASHION ILLUSTRATION by Xiuming Chai (Editor), Haoyang Lu (Editor) Publisher: Design Media Publishing Ltd Hong Kong
- Article published on German blog; “Social responsibility of designer” https://fashion-related-services.net/2016/07/01/social-responsibility-of-designers/
- A Short Thought published in a Photographic catalogue; project called Climate KIC – launched by the European Commission. (The idea is to combine expert’s statement about climate related topics, provided by an international community of selected 80 experts from different fields of world – thus including scientists (from FAO, WMO, USDA, SIWI and many other institutions), academics (from the University of Copenhagen, Turku, Manitoba, Tokyo,…) communicators, activists, politicians, experts in sustainable design and art).
- One Haute Couture Dress THE PINK MOON exhibited at THE CREATIVE ASIA 2019 International Invited Exhibition in Mongolia at Mongolian National University. Event hosted by the Korean Fashion & Business Society with the collaboration of Korea & China Association of fashion Industry
- One Formal Dress Black Fuculistic exhibited at Reflections on Classics 2019 International Invited Exhibition on fashion in Beijing CHINA.
- Invited as Panel expert & International designer @ IFWA international fashion week Amsterdam, Presented NDL and talk about sustainable fashion and GSFW also presented Capsule collection.
- He Invited as international fashion professional observer in INTERCOLOR CONGRES Porto 2018 in Porto, Portugalintercolor.nu
- He was First Pakistani designer presented capsule collection at 2019 The Cannes Designer showcase, Cannes France. During Cannes Film Festival at ‘Villa Jolie’ 9 Bis, Avenue Van Loo, 06400, Cannes, France.
- Worked as Creative design head & Choreographer of fashion show along this Co chair & key note speaker of 1st & 2nd International Conference on Apparel, Textiles and Fashion Design (ICATFD 2015 & 2017 ).
- He presented his student’s Thesis collection presentation at RUNWAY DUBAI2016 & 2017.
- He has been invited as one of international fashion expert for 2018 International Fashion Biennale in Seoul with KIA. Presented outfit on AI Theme at KIA beat 360.
- He also Worked as Director international relations and head of Pakistan for International Lamoon Fashion Week Istanbul, Turkey & presented latest capsule collection of NAYNA Fashion House https://www.lamoonfashionweek.com/designers
- Invited as Panel Expert in First Textile Colloquium by TIP Textile institute of Pakistan at Pear Continental, Karachi Pakistan, 2018 1st International Conference, The Textile Colloquium https://tip.edu.pk/first-international-conference-the-textile-colloquium/
- He conducts training workshop Under section I “Analysis & ensuring Quality of garment & design services” and his paper has been Accepted in the IV annual conference of Quality organized by Tomsk college of Design & services RUSSIA in regard of world quality day 2014
- He Worked as international partner for NYC FW Cupani New York City Fashion week in New York, USAhttp://www.cupanifashion.com
As international fashion designer, fashion choreographer, stylist and fashion researcher Muhammad Fawad Noori presented various lectures on various platform including fashion design universities locally and globally. His design philosophy is “Simple and Effective” As person he is very down to earth and loves to wear casual outfits to carry easily in daily routine life also love to wear sportswear to be active and defiantly wear formal customize outfits specially in eastern formal wear also love to wear western couture self-designed suiting on events. what will happen after 5 years but as professional fashion designer and my passion about fashion industry feels that he will secure a high position in academia also he will be running own design house and launch his collections in various part of world because his brand’s vision are to produce such outfits which caters multi nationalities in men’s and women’s wear. He loves to do mentorship and consultancy so in this area too he will perform demographically extraordinary and become world renown fashion design professional in future as fashion icon or celebrity. He is also one of the nominees of style icon achievement award in Odartey style and fashion awards 2020