Jattinn kochhar a 1972 born Aquarian is a New Delhi, India based “Garuda” between art and fashion, launched his label at the age of nineteen in the year 1991, without any formal training in fashion. Jattinn firmly believes that he is truly blessed by the Almighty.[/padding]
Born with an extra dosage of creativity from god is certainly his biggest asset. His ability to amalgamate his soulful Indian heritage with true urban influences has been the foundation of his design ideology. Minimalist simplicity with absolutely clean and fuss free lines have been the hallmark of his creations. Jattinn creates ready to wear and formal wear both for men and women.
- Beyu lifetime achievement award for completing 20 yrs in fashion april’11
- Frequent blood donor Appreciation award by The Indian Red Cross Society July 2010
- Lycra Design Partner 2007
- Lycra Design Partner 2008
- India cup open appreciation award, Dec 2007
- Lycra Design Partner 2006
- Lycra Design Partner 2005
- Mc’donalds appreciation award for participation at the World children’s week Nov 2002
- Award of honour by Dorian Yates charitable award 1999.
- Cine Excellency designer appreciation award 1998.
- Indian institute of technology appreciation award 1997.
- Indo-American Society young achievers award 1997.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences appreciation award 1996-1997.
- Mescos Designer of the year award 1995.
- D Institute of fashion technology appreciation award 1995.
- E.C Technical Excellence Award 1994.
- D Institute of fashion technology appreciation award 1993-1994 for being first Indian designer to be selected by the Australian Fashion Frame work to showcase his creation across the world & to be the first Indian designer to have showcased in Brazil (Rio-De-Janeiro & Sao Paulo).
- Yuva Ratna Award by the Youth Congress for his contribution towards the unity & diversity of India through his designs.